The Golyan Group and M.S Group jointly found Reliance Spinning Mills Limited in 1994. Reliance has created a name for itself in the both local and foreign markets due to an uncompromising stance on quality, consistent investments in technology, and most importantly, always putting the needs of its clients first.
Fostering new relationships with our clients while maintaining historical ones has helped Reliance to grow from a modest installed capacity of 9000 spindles in 1996 to the present installed capacity of 56880 spindles making the factory capable of producing 22,000 tonnes of high quality yarn annually. Reliance Spinning Mills will add an additional 21600 spindles as part of its expansion plan which will be implemented in 2015.
- To establish a world-class, high-performance Corporate House that sets a benchmark.
- We focus on our core competencies, our consumers, our people and our associates.
- Our Motto is to be self-reliant, meet global challenges and steer ahead with confidence.
- To promote consistency, sincerity, and commitment towards maintaining the highest standards of service to our customers.
- To constantly usher in the latest technologies, maintain optimum levels of productivity and provide quality products to our customers whilst creating a positive impact towards all our stakeholders.